Part-Time & Full Time Positions | US | UK | CAN (remote/or in-office if LDN based)
Women make up the majority of mobile gamers, but most of these games are made by men that think they know what we want.
Yah crushing gems is fun, farming is cute but we want to engage with content that aligns with our real-life interests.
Goss is a free-to-play mobile game that enables consumers
to further engage with their interests while focusing on reality TV, music, celebrity culture, and entertainment.
We do this by enabling our users to make predictions, play polls, answer personality tests, and play quizzes to then cash out prizes for free.
No-Risk, all reward.
What if you could bet on who will get voted off The Bachelor? Or how many likes Kendall Jenner will get on her next Instagram post? Or what designer will Gigi wear to the Met Gala? Well, now you can.
Fully remote position. Enjoy from the comfort of your own home. If you live in London you can always join the team in the office and take part in our team events.
We are looking for a Content Creator to write various types of posts for goss. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by creating thought-provoking content.
• Stay up to date with relevant content on a daily basis
• Create predictions, quizzes, polls, and personality tests
• Come up with new types of content
• Destroy bland; don't make sense make an impact
• Communicate and collaborate with the entertainment team
• Work with partnering brands to help create the most innovative brand work in the business
• Ensure that all entertainment content is both inclusive and diverse
• 2+ years of writing experience
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to push boundaries
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Ability to time manage and hit deadlines
• Design skills
• If you watch reality TV/ are a celeb enthusiast
If this sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you!